- Airport Limousine Bus transfer coupon (one-way)
- Domestic flight between Tokyo and Sapporo (one-way)
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card
- 3 Day Car Rental
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- 3 nights of accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Sonia in Otaru inc. breakfast
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Resol Hakodate
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Art Hotel Hirosaki City inc. breakfast daily
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East
Today is the first day of your 7 Day Japan Rail Pass.
Check-out of the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo and from Sapporo Station board a Limited Express Hokuto train to Hakodate.
Your accommodation at the Hotel Resol Hakodate is a three minute walk from the station.
After checking in at your hotel, commence sightseeing in Hakodate City. Walk to Hakodate Ekimae tram stop and board a tram #5 to Suehiro Machi (10 min). Suehiro Machi is bayside area and interesting buildings and museums such as glass museum (old post office), Kanemori Red Brick Warehouse (inside of the warehouse is refurbished as shopping mall).
In the late afternoon, visit Mt Hakodate which is walking distance from Suehiro Machi area. Take a ropeway (JPY1,160/adult for return trip) up to the mountain for an extraordinary panoramic view of Hakodate City.
Return to your accommodation in the evening.
Stay: Hotel Resol Hakodate - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.