- Airport Limousine Bus transfer coupon (one-way)
- Domestic flight between Tokyo and Sapporo (one-way)
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card
- 3 Day Car Rental
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- 3 nights of accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Sonia in Otaru inc. breakfast
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Resol Hakodate
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Art Hotel Hirosaki City inc. breakfast daily
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East
Check-out of your accommodation and from Shinagawa Station use your Pasmo Cards to board the Keikyu Airport train to Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station. (20 mins)
Check-in for your flight and depart Tokyo for Sapporo. (95 mins)
Upon arrival at New Chitose Airport, collect your luggage and visit the car rentals desk to pick-up your car.
Set your navigation system for your accommodation at the Hotel Sonia, which is a 75 minute drive from the airport.
After check-in, commence your exploration of Otaru. Stroll along the canal, and visit Sakaimachi Street with its attractive, old buildings that have since been converted into cafes, boutiques and museums. Visit the Otaru City Museum (09:30 – 17:00/JPY300) to discover Otaru’s history and the early development of Hokkaido.
Next visit the Herring Mansion (09:00 – 17:00/JPY300) which is a 20 minute drive north of your accommodation. View the tools and living conditions of herring fisherman during the heyday of herring fishing, once one of Otaru’s major industries. Since the early days of the town’s development right through to the 19050s when the industry collapsed due to a drop in herring stocks, large fortunes were made by leading fishing enterprises. Visit the Aoyama Villa (09:00 – 17:00/ JPY 1,080) the luxurious villa of one of the most successfully families in the herring industry.
*Your stay at the Hotel Sonia includes breakfast daily
Stay: Hotel Sonia - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.