English language guided tours of Tokyo.
See the best that Tokyo has to offer its visitors with a half day or full day guided tour.
- Tokyo Tower - City panorama view observation platform
- Meiji Shrine - Finest Japanese shrine architecture
- Akasaka Guest House - Magnificent Western-style palace
- National Diet Building - (Drive by) - Japanese Capitol / House of Parliament
- Imperial Palace East Garden - Pleasant walk of historical interest & scenic beauty
- Ginza Shopping District -
Departure: 08:00am. approximate hotel collection time.
Return: 1:00pm. Tour disbands in the Ginza shopping district.
Cost: AUD$85.00 (Adult)
Cost: AUD$50.00 (Child: 6-11 years)
Notes: English-speaking guide service is included. Tour operated for minimum of one person.
The Imperial Palace East Garden
- Hama Rikyu Garden - This garden is a typical Daimyo (Japanese fuedal lord) garden in the Edo period with a tidal pond
- Sumida River Cruise - Enjoy a boat ride from the Port of Tokyo, Hinode Pier to Asakusa and see a harmonious blend of old and new Tokyo
- Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street - Famous cultural landmark in Tokyo. Walk down an attractive shopping street called Nakamise leading to one of the finest Buddhist temples in Japan.
- Kappabashi - (Drive through)
- Ueno and Akihabara - (Drive through) Return service is included
Departure: 1:00pm. approximate hotel collection time.
Return: approximately 6:00pm.
Cost: AUD$90.00 (Adult)
Cost: AUD$55.00 (Child: 6-11 years)
- Nikko Toshogu Shrine - Marvel at the ornate architecture of this famous World Heritage site. Tour includes viewing of Yomei Gate and the Main Hall.
- Japanese-style lunch - at a local restaurant
- Tamozawa Imperial Villa* - This fascinating villa, which is also a National Cultural Treasure, features architecture that spans three different periods -- Edo, Meiji, and Taisho -- as well as a beautiful garden.
- Kirifuki Falls - Beautiful Kirifuri Falls is one of Nikko''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s three famous waterfalls.
Departure: Pick-up service available from hotels (approx. at 08:00am)
Return: Tour disbands on arrival at Shinjuku or Ginza (at 19:00 - 20:00). (Tour guide will tell you how to return to your hotel.)
Cost: AUD$240.00 (Adult)
Cost: AUD$125.00 (Child 6-11 years)
Notes: *On Tuesdays, the Tamozawa Imperial Villa is closed, so the tour will instead visit Rinnoji Temple Treasure Hall, which houses over 1200 years of Nikko history, and Shoyo-en, a peaceful Japanese garden. English-speaking guide service is included. Tour operated for minimum of 1 person. Japanese-style lunch included. We recommend wearing / bringing warm clothing during autumn and winter.
Toshogu Shrine in Nikko
- Tomei Expressway - Fuji Sky Line - 5th Station - Enjoy scenery of rural Japan driving along to Mt. Fuji and panoramic view from the 5th station
- Lunch at Hakone Lake Hotel - Grilled Chicken Lunch
- Hakone Sky Gondola - Enjoy the natural view of Hakone from the Sky Gondola
- Owakudani Boiling Valley - Ancient crater where you can smell sulfurous fume and see clouds of steam rise from crevasses. Why not try a black coloured eggs boiled in sulfurous hot spring water
- Pirate Boat Cruise on Lake Ashi - Cruising across the peaceful Lake Ashi, enjoying the picturesque and serene natural beauty of the crater lake
- Return to Tokyo -
Departure: 08:30am. approximate hotel collection time. JR or subway train may be used for pick-up services depending on rush hour traffic conditions.
Return: 7:30pm.- 8:00pm. Please see (#7) above for return trip details.
Cost: (A) AUD$275.00 (Adult) AUD$150.00 (Child 6-11 yrs) Lunch inc. Re
Cost: (B) AUD$230.00 (Adult) AUD$120.00 (Child 6-11 yrs) Lunch inc. Re
Notes: English-speaking guide service is included. Tour operated for minimum of one person. At Mt.Fuji, you will drive up to 4,500 feet from winter to the middle of spring (due to road closures) and some weekends when heavy traffic is expected. It may be necessary to change part of the itinerary, depending on weather and / or heavy traffic conditions.