- Airport Limousine Bus transfer coupon (one-way)
- Domestic flight between Tokyo and Sapporo (one-way)
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card
- 3 Day Car Rental
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- 3 nights of accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Sonia in Otaru inc. breakfast
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Resol Hakodate
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Art Hotel Hirosaki City inc. breakfast daily
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East
This morning, you will join the Nikko World Heritage Tour, operated by Sunrise Tours. This full-day guided tour takes you to some of Nikko's most popular sightseeing spots including the World Heritage-listed Toshogu Shrine and the beautiful Kegon Falls. Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended.
From Shinagawa Station board a JR Yamanote Line train to Hamamatsucho Station. (7 mins) You will be collected from the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal at 09:00am. Please aim to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the tour pick-up time.
Nikko Toshogu Shrine - marvel at the ornate architecture of this famous World Heritage site. Tour includes viewing of Yomei Gate and the Main Hall.
Lunch - Enjoy a Japanese-style lunch at a local restaurant.
Lake Chezenji - Created by an eruption of Mt. Nantai, this lake is a symbol of Nikko
Kegon Falls - Known as one of Japan's 3 great waterfalls, Kegon Falls towers an impressive 97 meters and gushes water from Lake Chuzenji. Admire the waterfall from the observation deck facing the falls
The tour will return to Tokyo by motorcoach and disband in Shinjuku or the Ginza district around 19:30 - 20:00. Your guide will advise how to return to your hotel.
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 3/3
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.