- Airport Limousine Bus transfer coupon (one-way)
- Domestic flight between Tokyo and Sapporo (one-way)
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card
- 3 Day Car Rental
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- 3 nights of accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Sonia in Otaru inc. breakfast
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Resol Hakodate
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Art Hotel Hirosaki City inc. breakfast daily
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East
Start today by boarding a JR Yamanote Line train from Shinagawa Station to Ueno (18 mins) to visit the Ameyoko Ueno Markets. The long market lanes run from JR Ueno Station to JR Okachimachi Station. There are over 500 shops that sell everything from basic foods to high-class imported goods at reasonable prices, and thus it is always crowded with shoppers.
In the nearby Ueno Park, there is a concentration of cultural institutions such as the first zoo in Japan, Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, Tokyo Cultural Hall, National Western Art Museum, National Science Museum and Tokyo National Museum, all offering recreation and relaxation for the citizens.
Next, board a Tokyo Metro Ginza Line train to Asakusa Station (5 mins) to visit the nearby Sensoji Temple (popularly known as Asakusa Kannon Temple), Tokyo’s oldest and most impressive temple which is said to have been founded in the 7th century. Nakamise Dori, the colourful shopping promenade, extends from Kaminarimon Gate to Hozomon Gate and is an excellent place to buy everything from kimono to traditional sweets. Positioned across the road from Kaminarimon Gate the Asakusa Rickshaw tour guides await to guide you around the area by rickshaw.
Return to Ueno on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line (5 mins) and change trains to board a JR Yamanote Line train from Ueno to Akihabara Station. (3 mins) Akihabara boasts the largest area of electronic appliances and devices in the world. Here, the very latest in technology and system compatibility is available to both the Japanese and foreign market. In recent years Akihabara has become home to a number of shops specialising in Japanese animation Anime and Manga which is growing increasingly popular around the world.
In the evening, return to Shinagawa Station on the JR Yamanote Line.
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 2/3
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.