- Airport Limousine Bus transfer coupon (one-way)
- Domestic flight between Tokyo and Sapporo (one-way)
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card
- 3 Day Car Rental
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- 3 nights of accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Sonia in Otaru inc. breakfast
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Resol Hakodate
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Art Hotel Hirosaki City inc. breakfast daily
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East
Check-out of your accommodation and from Hirosaki Station board a JR Ou Line train to Shin-Aomori Station. (40 mins) Change trains and board a Hayabusa bullet train to Sendai Station. (100 mins)
Your accommodation at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East is directly connected to the station.
A city sightseeing loop bus, the Loople Sendai, departs from JR Sendai Station (West Exit) bus stop #15-3 and does a one-hour loop around a number of major attractions. An all-day pass can be purchased for JPY620.
Board the bus to visit:
Zuihoden Mausoleum (09:00 – 16:30/JPY550) – the ornate Zuihoden Mausoleum features intricate, and brightly coloured woodwork, and is site where Date Masamune, one of the most powerful feudal lords during the Edo period, is entombed.
Sendai City Museum (09:00 – 16:15/JPY400) – features a number of exhibits relating to various aspects of Sendai’s history. Here you will find the suit of armour belonging to Date Masamune, which is a Important Cultural Asset, on display.
Osaki Hachimangu Shrine – a beautiful shrine covered mostly in black lacquer and decorated with gold leaf. Designated as a Natinoal Treasure, it enshrines the guardian deity of the Date family.
For dinner tonight, visit one of the restaurants on Gyutan Dori (Beef Tongue Street) for Sendai’s most popular delicacy. Most commonly grilled on a barbeque, many restaurants will also serve it on top of rice, in a curry or in a stew.
Stay: Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.