- Airport Limousine Bus transfer coupon (one-way)
- Domestic flight between Tokyo and Sapporo (one-way)
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card
- 3 Day Car Rental
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- 3 nights of accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Sonia in Otaru inc. breakfast
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Resol Hakodate
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Art Hotel Hirosaki City inc. breakfast daily
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East
Check-out of your accommodation and set your navigation system for the Jozankei sports park free parking area, which is a 50 minute drive from Otaru.
The Jozankei Hot Spring town, which is situated in a ravine upstream from the Toyohira River, was discovered by a monk by the name of Jozan Mizumi, and was named after him for his efforts to develop it as a therapeutic spa in 1866. A bronze statue of him sits in the Jozankei Gensen Park (07:00-21:00) which was built to commemorate the 200th anniversary of Jozan’s birth. Enjoy the foot baths of the park and boil and egg in the hot spring water.
The hot spring town consists of a number of accommodations, a number of which offer their hot springs baths for day use. The Jozankei hot spring is well-known for its plentiful water, which flows some 200,000 litres every hour and contains a range of therapeutic minerals.
Learn about the culture of the indigenous Ainu at the Sapporo Pirka Kotan (08:45 – 22:00/JPY200). Exhibits display 300 artefacts relating to traditional clothing, tools, arts and crafts.
Make your way to Sapporo by setting your navigation system for your accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo, a 45 minute drive from here.
Drop your rental vehicle off at the hotel and check-in.
Stay: Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.