- Airport Limousine Bus transfer coupon (one-way)
- Domestic flight between Tokyo and Sapporo (one-way)
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card
- 3 Day Car Rental
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- 3 nights of accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Sonia in Otaru inc. breakfast
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Resol Hakodate
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Art Hotel Hirosaki City inc. breakfast daily
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East
Welcome to Japan! Upon arrival at Narita International Airport, clear customs with your luggage and exit to the arrivals lobby.
Present your airport transfer coupon at the Limousine Bus counter and board the bus from the airport to your accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel. (80 mins)
Shinagawa is the ideal place to stay in Tokyo for its convenient location and access to a wide range of restaurants and shops.
Across the road is Shinagawa Station, where you can exchange your 7 Day Japan Rail Pass to commence using from day 8. You can then make reservations for the journeys on your itinerary ahead.
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 1/3
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.