- Airport Limousine Bus transfer coupon (one-way)
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
- Nikko World Heritage Tour (inc. lunch)
- 3 nights of accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Art Hotel Hirosaki City inc. breakfast
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Resol Hakodate
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
This tour starts off in Tokyo and continues up north, offering an introduction to some of Tohoku's highlights. During this tour you will experience a mix of spectacular nature, fascinating history and get a taste of the undiscovered charm of Northern Japan. With an appropriate amount of time at each destination, this itinerary offers an exciting program with a variety of sightseeing activities.
Today is the final day of your 7 Day Japan Rail Pass.
Check-out of your accommodation and from Hakodate Station board a Limited Express Super Hokuto train to Sapporo Station. (225 mins)
Your accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel is a five minute walk from the station.
Spend the day using your maps and guides to explore the sights around Sapporo.
For dinner, you may like to visit the Sapporo Beer Garden’s Genghis Khan Hall where you can feast on the popular local dish of barbequed mutton, washed down with the famous Sapporo Beer.
Stay: Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.