- 2 x 14 Day Japan Rail Passes
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Full Day Guided Tour including lunch
- Shirakawago and Ainokura Day Tour
- Kyoto Half Day Guided Morning Tour
- 6 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc. breakfast - Hakone
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc. breakfast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Hotel - Kanazawa
- 3 nights at the Hotel Granvia - Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia - Hiroshima
- 5 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Nikko Station Hotel Classic inc. breakfast - Nikko
- 3 nights at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East - Sendai
- 2 nights at the Art Hotel - Hirosaki
This Tour enjoyed the biggest spike in sales in 2023 as our clients showed a desire to travel for longer.
Experience Japan's main island to the fullest with our One Month Long Tour of Honshu. Explore the north, south and everywhere in between on this wonderful adventure. This tour also includes a number of rest days which provides a perfect opportunity to take a break and immerse yourself in the local culture.
*inclusions shown in the bullet points - package does not include airfares
Welcome to Japan! Upon arrival at Narita International Airport clear customs with your luggage and make your way to the Arrivals Lobby.
Take the escalator downstairs to the train station and at the JR East Travel Service Centre (06:30 - 21:45) issue your Japan Rail Pass.
Board the Narita Express train from Narita Airport to Shinagawa Station. (65 min) Your accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel is a two minute walk across the road from the Takanawa Exit of Shinagawa Station. Shinagawa is the ideal place to stay for its convenient access to wide range of restaurants and shops. Shinagawa Station is a major stop on the JR Yamanote Line loop system which circumnavigates Tokyo.
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 1/3
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.