- Limousine Bus Coupon
- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hotel MyStays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia - Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia - Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Matsue Excel Hotel Tokyu - Matsue
- 2 nights at the JR Clement Inn Takamatsu - Takamatsu
3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
See even more of Japan and its breathtaking gardens on an extended version of our 14 Day Japanese Gardens Tour. This tour combines the highlights of Japan with some of the finest gardens.
Welcome to Japan! Upon arrival at Narita International Airport, clear customs with your luggage and exit to the Arrivals Lobby.
Take the escalator downstairs to the train station and at the JR East Travel Service Centre (06:30 - 21:45) issue your Japan Rail Pass to commence using from Day 05.
Return back up to the Arrivals Lobby, present your Limousine Bus Coupon at the Airport Limousine Bus counter and board the bus from the airport to your accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel. (80 min)
Your accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel is a two minute walk from the Takanawa Exit of JR Shinagawa Station. Shinagawa is the ideal place to stay in Tokyo for its convenient location and access to a wide range of restaurants and shops.
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 1/4
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.