- 1 night's accommodation at the JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Hakata Chuo in Fukuoka
- 2 nights' accommodation at the JR Kyushu Hotel Kagoshima
- 2 nights' accommodation at the New Hotel Kumamoto
- 2 nights' accommodation at the Hana Hotel in Beppu, inc. breakfast daily
- 7 Day All Kyushu Rail Pass
Travel the length of Japan's southern island, Kyushu, on this 8-day tour through Kagoshima, Kumamoto and Beppu. Enjoy Fukuoka's soul food, 'Hakata Ramen', as well as mineral-rich onsen-steamed dishes in Beppu. Visit the sand baths of Ibusuki, the volcanic Sakurajima Island, and the picturesque Yufuin, among the highlights of Kyushu on this tour.
Welcome to Fukuoka! Upon arrival at Fukuoka Airport, clear customs with your luggage and exit to the Arrivals Lobby. Board a Subway to Hakata Station. (10 min) Visit the JR Kyushu Ticket Office within Hakata Station, and issue your Japan Rail Pass.
Your accommodation at the JR Kyushu is a two minute walk from the Hakata Exit of Hakata Station.
After check in, visit the Nakasu area where you will find yatai food stalls stretching along the Naka River. Many of the stalls here serve up ramen, oden, gyoza, tempura and stir-fry noodles, and many also offer Chinese and Western dishes.
Stay: JR Kyushu Hotel Fukuoka - 1/1
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.