- 1 night's accommodation at the JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Hakata Chuo in Fukuoka
- 2 nights' accommodation at the JR Kyushu Hotel Kagoshima
- 3 nights' accommodation at the Seaside Hotel Yakushima, inc. dinner and breakfast daily
- 2 nights' accommodation at the New Hotel Kumamoto
- Round trip tickets on the Jetfoil service to Yakushima Island
- 7 Day All Kyushu Rail Pass
- 4 days of car hire on Yakushima Island, inc. satellite navigation system
Discover the pristine, primeval forests and ancient cedars of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Yakushima Island. Paired with the highlights of Kyushu, this package is a great introduction to Japan's south.
Welcome to Fukuoka! Upon arrival at Fukuoka Airport, clear customs with your luggage and exit to the Arrivals Lobby. Board a Subway to Hakata Station. (10 min) Visit the JR Kyushu Ticket Office within Hakata Station, and issue your Japan Rail Pass.
Your accommodation at the JR Kyushu is a two minute walk from the Hakata Exit of Hakata Station.
After check in, visit the Nakasu area where you will find yatai food stalls stretching along the Naka River. Many of the stalls here serve up ramen, oden, gyoza, tempura and stir-fry noodles, and many also offer Chinese and Western dishes.
Stay: JR Kyushu Hotel Fukuoka - 1/1
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.