- Airport Limousine Bus transfer coupon (one-way)
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card
- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- 3 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
2 nights at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East - Sendai
- 2 nights at the Kura Hotel in Ichinoseki inc. breakfast daily - Ichinoseki
- 2 nights at the Hotel Metropolitan Morioka New Wing - Morioka
- 2 nights at the Art Hotel Hirosaki City inc. breakfast daily - Hirosaki
- 2 nights at the Hotel Resol Hakodate - Hakodate
- 3 nights at the Keio Plaza Hotel - Sapporo
Journey north for the cherry blossoms of Tohoku and Hokkaido. Cherry blossoms in the northern region of Japan come into bloom from mid-April and this tour shows off some of the best cherry blossoms along with the highlights of the region.
Welcome to Japan! Upon arrival at Narita International Airport, clear customs with your luggage and exit to the Arrivals Lobby.
Take the escalator downstairs to the train station and at the JR East Travel Service Centre (06:30 - 21:45) issue your Japan Rail Pass.
Return back up to the Arrivals Lobby, present your Limousine Bus Coupon at the Airport Limousine Bus counter and board the bus from the airport to your accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel. (80 min)
Your accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel is a two minute walk from the Takanawa Exit of JR Shinagawa Station. Shinagawa is the ideal place to stay in Tokyo for its convenient location and access to a wide range of restaurants and shops.
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 1/3
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.