- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card
- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- 2 nights at the Keio Plaza Hotel - Sapporo
- 1 nights at the Jozankei Grand Hotel Zuien inc. dinner and breakfast - Jozankei
- 2 nights at the Hotel Resol - Hakodate
- 2 nights at the Art Hotel Hirosaki City inc. breakfast daily - Hirosaki
- 2 nights at the Hotel Jogakura inc. dinner and breakfast daily - Hakkoda
- 2 nights at the Hotel Metropolitan Morioka New Wing inc. breakfast daily - Morioka
- 2 nights at the Kura Hotel Ichinoseki inc. breakfast daily - Ichinoseki
- 3 nights at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East - Sendai
Travel south from Hokkaido, taking in the glorious colours of Northern Japan's autumn, from the golden gingko to the red maples leaves sweeping across the mountains. This 17 day tour combines the highlights of the north with some of the best places to view the colours of the season. Easily combined with time in Tokyo for a longer tour.
Welcome to Japan! Upon arrival at New Chitose Airport, clear customs with your luggage and exit to the arrivals lobby.
Using your Pasmo Card, board the Chuo Bus Airport Liner to your accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo. (95 mins)
For dinner, you may like to visit the Sapporo Beer Garden's Genghis Khan Hall where you can feast on the popular local dish of barbequed mutton, washed down with the famous Sapporo Beer.
Stay: Keio Plaza Sapporo - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.