- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- 1-Day Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea Passport
- Tickets to Borderless by teamLab
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- 2.5 hour Hida Furukawa Cycling Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shiba Park Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hotel Selan inc. dinner, breakfast and transfers - Nagano
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc. breakfast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia - Osaka
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
A two week fun-filled holiday for the active family. Perfect for the school holidays, take your family on a diverse adventure to see the highlights of Japan's major cities along with some time in Japan's breathtaking countryside.
Welcome to Japan! Upon arrival at Narita International Airport, clear customs with your luggage and exit to the Arrivals Lobby.
Make your way to the train station downstairs and at the JR East Travel Service Centre (06:30-21:45) issue your 14 Day Japan Rail Pass to commence using immediately. You can now make reservations at any time for the journeys on your itinerary ahead.
Board the Narita Express train to Tokyo Station. (65 mins) Change trains and board the JR Yamanote Line train to Hamamatsucho Station. (10 mins) Your accommodation at the Shiba Park Hotel is an eight minute walk from here.
Stay: Shiba Park Hotel - 1/4
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.