- Airport Limousine bus coupon
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non-JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 3 nights of accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 1 night of accommodation at the Hotel Granvia Osaka
- 2 nights of accommodation along the Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Route - inc. dinner, breakfast and lunchbox
- 3 nights of accommodation at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
This 10 day tour features the highlights of Japan's most popular destinations as well as an introduction to the World Heritage listed Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage route, with 2 days of short walks around the highlights; Kumano Hongu Taisha Grand Shrine, Kumano Nachi Shrine complex, and the Nachi Waterfalls. Enjoy staying in local "minshuku" - Japanese-style accommodation in the hot spring villages of Kawayu Onsen and Katsuura Onsen.
Upon arrival at Narita Airport, clear customs with your luggage and exit to the arrivals lobby.
Present your transfer coupon at the Airport Limousine Bus counter in the arrivals lobby and board the limousine bus to your accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel. (80 mins)
Shinagawa is the ideal place to stay in Tokyo for its convenient location and access to a wide range of restaurants and shops.
At Shinagawa Station, visit the Information Centre at the Central Ticket Gates (09:00 - 19:00) and issue your 7 Day Japan Rail Pass to commence using from Day 4. You can now make reservations at any time for the journeys on your itinerary ahead.
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 1/3
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.