- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- Nikko World Heritage Tour (inc. lunch)
- 3 nights of accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Metropolitan Sendai East
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Kura Hotel inc. breakfast in Ichinoseki
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Art Hotel Hirosaki City inc. breakfast
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Hotel Resol Hakodate
- 2 nights of accommodation at the Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo
Enjoy a two week long adventure in Japan's most northern regions Tohoku and Hokkaido. Indulge in local, fresh seafood, take in breathtaking natural scenery and uncover the unique culture of Japan's north. Take a traditional boat ride through the natural phenomenon Geibikei Gorge and visit the spiritual highlands of Hiraizumi.
Welcome to Japan! Upon arrival at Narita International Airport clear customs with your luggage and make your way to the Arrivals Lobby.
Take the escalator downstairs to the train station and at the JR East Travel Service Centre (06:30 – 21:45) issue your Japan Rail Pass.
Board the Narita Express train from Narita Airport to Shinagawa Station. (65 min) Your accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel is a two minute walk across the road from the Takanawa Exit of JR Shinagawa Station.
Shinagawa is the ideal place to stay for its convenient access to wide range of restaurants and shops. Shinagawa Station is a major stop on the JR Yamanote Line loop system which circumnavigates Tokyo.
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 1/3
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.