- 21 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 5 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hotel Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia
This tour has been designed for travellers with the luxury of time. Our 21 Day Grand Tour of Japan visits the many fascinating cities on the Island of Honshu at a relaxed pace. Efficiently transporting from one city to another is part of the joy of Japan travel as you swiftly board high speed bullet trains. Our advice is if you have a chance to visit Japan just once in your lifetime, our 21 Day Grand Tour of Japan will ensure you see the major highlights of Japan in one visit.
Welcome to Japan! Upon arrival at Narita International Airport clear customs with your luggage and make your way to the Arrivals Lobby.
Take the escalator downstairs to the train station and at the JR East Travel Service Centre (06:30 – 21:45) issue your Japan Rail Pass.
Board the Narita Express train from Narita Airport to Shinagawa Station. (65 min) Your accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel is a two minute walk across the road from the Takanawa Exit of JR Shinagawa Station. Shinagawa is the ideal place to stay for its convenient access to wide range of restaurants and shops. Shinagawa Station is a major stop on the JR Yamanote Line loop system which circumnavigates Tokyo.
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 1/3
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.