- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Okayama - Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
Colourful autumn leaves, known as koyo in Japanese, inspire millions of visitors to travel to Japan during the months of October and November. Japanese gardens is the ideal location to appreciate the beauty of koyo season. Most of these breathtaking gardens located throughout Japan are included in our 14 Day Autumn Japanese Gardens Tour. On this tour we combine the beauty of Japan's spectacular autumn gardens with fascinating sightseeing.
Check out of the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo and leave your luggage in storage at the porter's desk for your later return.
Spend your last morning in Kyoto completing any final sightseeing or shopping.
For those departing from Tokyo, board a Hikari bullet train from Kyoto to Shinagawa Station. (2.5 hrs) Within Shinagawa Station board the Narita Express Train to Narita Airport. (65 min)
For those departing from Osaka, board the direct Haruka train service from Kyoto Station to Kansai International Airport (80min).
*Please note all airport trains must be reserved in advance.
Be sure to check in for your scheduled flight at least 2 hours prior to its departure.
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.