- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Okayama - Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
Colourful autumn leaves, known as koyo in Japanese, inspire millions of visitors to travel to Japan during the months of October and November. Japanese gardens is the ideal location to appreciate the beauty of koyo season. Most of these breathtaking gardens located throughout Japan are included in our 14 Day Autumn Japanese Gardens Tour. On this tour we combine the beauty of Japan's spectacular autumn gardens with fascinating sightseeing.
Upon arrival at Narita International Airport clear customs with your luggage and make your way to the Arrivals Lobby.
Take the escalator downstairs to the train station and at the JR East Travel Service Centre (06:30 – 21:45) issue your Japan Rail Pass.
Board the Narita Express train from Narita Airport to Shinagawa Station. Your accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel is a two minute walk across the road from the Takanawa Exit of JR Shinagawa Station. Shinagawa is the ideal place to stay for its convenient access to wide range of restaurants and shops. Shinagawa Station is a major stop on the JR Yamanote Line loop system which circumnavigates Tokyo.
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 1/4
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.