- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
Highly recommended!!!! This our most popular tour, specially designed for first time visitors to Japan with the luxury of a two week stay. Using your 14 day bullet train pass, start your journey in the treasure filled ancient city of Kyoto, marvel at the courage of Hiroshima, the nostalgia of Takayama and then the fun, excitement and energy of Tokyo. Appropriately named The Complete Experience Tour is the perfect way to enjoy your dream holiday to Japan.
Using your Hakone Free Pass and the provided tourist maps & brochures explore some of the many sites of the Hakone region, including:
Lake Ashi: The 400,000 year-old volcanic crater lake that never freezes! Ashiko is a popular place for fishing, boating and water sports. Use your Hakone Pass to cruise the lake by pirate ship. On a clear day you will be able to take pleasure in Mt. Fuji's inverted reflection.
Owakudani (Greater Boiling Valley): Accessible by ropeway this entire gorge reeks of sulphurous fumes, spewing clouds of steam from crevasses among bubbling hot springs.
Ancient Cedar Avenue: Enjoy a leisurely stroll along this superb 2km flora-lined winding passage; once the pathway to Tokyo.
Stay: Hakone Hotel - 2/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.