- Limousine Bus Coupon
- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hotel Selan inc dinner, b/fast and transfers - Nagano
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo – Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
New product! This tour has evolved from so many of our clients wanting to enjoy our 14 Day Complete Experience Tour with the addition of the famous snow monkeys of Nagano and the beautiful city called Kanazawa. Highly recommended!
Using your Hakone Free Pass and the provided tourist maps & brochures, explore the many sites of the Hakone region which includes:
Lake Ashi: The 400,000 year-old volcanic crater lake that never freezes! Lake Ashi is a popular place for fishing, boating and water sports. Use your "Hakone Pass" to cruise the lake by pirate ship. On a clear day you will be able to take pleasure in Mt. Fuji's inverted reflection in Lake Ashi.
Owakudani (Great Boiling Valley): Accessible by ropeway this entire gorge reeks of sulphurous fumes, spewing clouds of steam from crevasses among bubbling hot springs.
Ancient Cedar Avenue: Enjoy a leisurely stroll along this superb 2km flora-lined winding passage; once the pathway to Edo (Tokyo).
Stay: Hakone Hotel - 2/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.