- 21 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 5 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel - Hakone inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza - Takayama inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Okayama - Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia - Osaka
If you plan to visit Japan just once in your lifetime, our 21 Day Grand Tour of Japan will ensure you see all the major highlights in just one visit.
This morning you will join the Nikko World Heritage Tour which is operated by Sunrise Tours.
This full day guided tour takes you to some of Nikko's most popular sightseeing spots including the World Heritage registered Toshogu Shrine and the beautiful Kegon Falls.
From Shinagawa Station board a JR Yamanote Line train to Hamamatsucho Station. You will be collected from the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal at 09:00am. Please aim to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the tour pick-up time. Visit the:
Nikko Toshogu Shrine - Marvel at the ornate architecture of this famous World Heritage site. Tour includes viewing of Yomei Gate and the Main Hall.
Lunch - Enjoy a Japanese-style lunch at a local restaurant.
Lake Chuzenji - Created by an eruption of Mt. Nantai, this lake is a symbol of Nikko.
Kegon Falls - Almost a 100 meters tall, beautiful Kegon Falls is one of Nikko's most famous waterfalls.
The tour will return to Tokyo by motorcoach and disband in Shinjuku. Your guide will advise how to return to your hotel
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 3/3
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.