- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass Ordinary
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains in Tokyo
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia - Hiroshima
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
Highly recommended - especially in autumn!!!! This is by far our most popular selling tour which is specifically designed for first time visitors to Japan. The "complete experience" name is appropriate as it includes all of Japan's popular highlights over 14 days. Destinations such as Hakone and Takayama are absolutely magical in the autumn season.
Using your "Hakone Free Pass" and the provided tourist maps & brochures explore some of the many sites of the Hakone region, including:
Lake Ashi: The 400,000 year-old volcanic crater lake that never freezes! Ashiko is a popular place for fishing, boating and water sports. Use your Hakone Pass to cruise the lake by pirate ship. On a clear day you will be able to take pleasure in Mt. Fuji's inverted reflection.
Owakudani (Greater Boiling Valley): Accessible by ropeway this entire gorge reeks of sulphurous fumes, spewing clouds of steam from crevasses among bubbling hot springs.
Ancient Cedar Avenue: Enjoy a leisurely stroll along this superb 2km flora-lined winding passage; once the pathway to Tokyo.
Stay: Hakone Hotel - 2/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.