- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass Ordinary
- JPY1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains in Tokyo
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia - Hiroshima
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
Highly recommended - especially in autumn!!!! This is by far our most popular selling tour which is specifically designed for first time visitors to Japan. The "complete experience" name is appropriate as it includes all of Japan's popular highlights over 14 days. Destinations such as Hakone and Takayama are absolutely magical in the autumn season.
Check out of the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo and leave your luggage in storage at the porter's desk for your later return.
Spend your last morning in Kyoto completing any final sightseeing or shopping.
For those departing from Tokyo, board a Hikari bullet train from Kyoto to Shinagawa Station. (2.5 hrs) Within Shinagawa Station board the Narita Express Train to Narita Airport. (65 min)
For those departing from Osaka, board the Haruka train from Kyoto Station to Kansai International Airport (80min).
*Please note all airport trains must be reserved in advance.
Be sure to check in for your scheduled flight at least 2 hours prior to its departure.
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.