- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card to use on the non JR trains
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- 1 night at the Meitetsu Grand Hotel - Nagoya
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 3 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
Highly recommended!!!! This is by far our most popular tour, specially designed for first time visitors to Japan with the luxury of a two week stay. Using your 14 day bullet train pass, start your journey in Nagoya before marveling at the nostalgia of Takayama, the fun, excitement and energy of the modern capital Tokyo, then to the enchanting resort area of Hakone and Mount Fuji the courage of Hiroshima and historical climax of the ancient city of Kyoto. Appropriately dubbed the Complete Experience Tour you will cherish this dream holiday to Japan.
Using your Hakone Free Pass and the provided tourist maps & brochures, explore the many sites of the Hakone region which includes:
Lake Ashi: The 400,000 year-old volcanic crater lake that never freezes! Lake Ashi is a popular place for fishing, boating and water sports. Use your "Hakone Pass" to cruise the lake by pirate ship. On a clear day you will be able to take pleasure in Mt. Fuji's inverted reflection in Lake Ashi.
Owakudani (Greater Boiling Valley): Accessible by ropeway this entire gorge reeks of sulphurous fumes, spewing clouds of steam from crevasses among bubbling hot springs.
Ancient Cedar Avenue: Enjoy a leisurely stroll along this superb 2km flora-lined winding passage; once the pathway to Edo (Tokyo).
Stay: Hakone Hotel - 2/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.