- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card to use on the non JR trains
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- 1 night at the Meitetsu Grand Hotel - Nagoya
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 3 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
Highly recommended!!!! This is by far our most popular tour, specially designed for first time visitors to Japan with the luxury of a two week stay. Using your 14 day bullet train pass, start your journey in Nagoya before marveling at the nostalgia of Takayama, the fun, excitement and energy of the modern capital Tokyo, then to the enchanting resort area of Hakone and Mount Fuji the courage of Hiroshima and historical climax of the ancient city of Kyoto. Appropriately dubbed the Complete Experience Tour you will cherish this dream holiday to Japan.
Check out of the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo and leave your luggage in storage at the porter's desk for your later return.
Spend your last morning in Kyoto completing any final sightseeing or shopping.
In the afternoon, return to Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo to pick up your luggage and then board the Haruka Express train from Kyoto Station to Kansai Airport if you are flying from Osaka. (75 min) If you are flying from Narita Airport, board a bullet train from Kyoto Station to Shinagawa Station. (3hrs) Within Shinagawa Station, change to the Narita Express train and get off at Narita International Terminal 2.
*Please note all airport trains must be reserved in advance.
Be sure to check in for your scheduled flight at least 2 hours prior to its departure.
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.