- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
Highly recommended!!!! This our most popular tour, specially designed for first time visitors to Japan with the luxury of a two week stay. Using your 14 day bullet train pass, start your journey in the treasure filled ancient city of Kyoto, marvel at the courage of Hiroshima, the nostalgia of Takayama and then the fun, excitement and energy of Tokyo. Appropriately named The Complete Experience Tour is the perfect way to enjoy your dream holiday to Japan.
Check out of the Shinagawa Prince Hotel and leave your luggage in storage at the porter's desk for your later return.
Spend your last morning in Tokyo completing any final sightseeing or shopping.
In the afternoon, return to Shinagawa Prince Hotel to pick up your luggage and then board the Narita Express train from Shinagawa Station to Narita International Airport. (65 min)
*Please note all airport trains must be reserved in advance.
Be sure to check in for your scheduled flight at least 2 hours prior to its departure.
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.