- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
Highly recommended!!!! This our most popular tour, specially designed for first time visitors to Japan with the luxury of a two week stay. Using your 14 day bullet train pass, start your journey in the treasure filled ancient city of Kyoto, marvel at the courage of Hiroshima, the nostalgia of Takayama and then the fun, excitement and energy of Tokyo. Appropriately named The Complete Experience Tour is the perfect way to enjoy your dream holiday to Japan.
Welcome to Japan! Upon arrival at Kansai International Airport (KIX), clear customs with your baggage and make your way to the train station within the airport.
Visit the JR Travel Service Office and issue your Japan Rail Pass. (05:30 – 23:00) To get to Kyoto from Kansai Airport, board the direct Haruka Express train service to Kyoto Station. (75 min) Your accommodation at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo is a 2 min walk across the road from Kyoto Station.
If you have time in the evening walk towards Gion, Kyoto's famous geisha district. Gion is the one place in Japan where you may see a Maiko or Geisha walking between appointments. As darkness falls watch the traditional lanterns gradually come to life and wander down the tiny alleys exploring the many restaurants and bars offering a variety of tempting cuisines.
Stay: Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - 1/3
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.