- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 3 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
A popular tour that includes a stay in the popular cities of Kyoto and Tokyo with a fascinating little excursion to Takayama - an enchanting little town in the middle of the Japanese Alps. The thatched roof housing and splendour of the Japanese countryside makes the beauty of Takayama a astute addition to your travel plan.
Check out of the Shinagawa Prince Hotel and leave your luggage in storage at the porter's desk for your later return.
Spend your last morning in Tokyo completing any final sightseeing or shopping.
In the afternoon, return to Shinagawa Prince Hotel to pick up your luggage and then board the Narita Express train from Shinagawa Station to Narita International Airport. (65 min)
*Please note all airport trains must be reserved in advance.
Be sure to check in for your scheduled flight at least 2 hours prior to its departure.
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.