- Limousine Bus Coupon
- 7 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 3 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza - Takayama inc b/fast
- 4 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
The perfect tour for those who want to enjoy a taste of Tokyo but their heart is also drawn to cultural Kyoto, rural Takayama and inspirational Hiroshima. A captivating mix of old, new, city and country
Check out of your accommodation and leave your luggage in storage at the porter's desk for your later return.
Spend your last morning in Kyoto completing any final sightseeing or shopping.
For those departing from Tokyo, board a Hikari bullet train from Kyoto to Shinagawa Station. (2.5 hrs) Within Shinagawa Station board the Narita Express Train to Narita Airport. (65 min)
For those departing from Osaka, board the direct Haruka train service from Kyoto Station to Kansai International Airport. (80min)
*Please note all airport trains must be reserved in advance.
Be sure to check in for your scheduled flight at least 2 hours prior to its departure
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.