- Limousine Bus Coupon
- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hotel Selan inc dinner, b/fast and transfers - Nagano
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo – Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
New product! This tour has evolved from so many of our clients wanting to enjoy our 14 Day Complete Experience Tour with the addition of the famous snow monkeys of Nagano and the beautiful city called Kanazawa. Highly recommended!
Check-out of the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa and from Kanazawa Station board a Hakutaka bullet train to Toyama. (23 mins) Change trains and board the Limited Express Hida Wide View train to Takayama. (91 min)
Takayama is a traditional medieval town located in the mountains of Gifu Prefecture. Your accommodation at the Hida Hotel Plaza is a 5 minute walk from the station. Make sure you try their Japanese style rooftop hot spring bath. Relax and bathe with a breathtaking view of the magnificent surrounding mountains in the distance.
In the afternoon, take time to stroll around this historic town which contains a number of small museums to explore. Many are devoted to traditional crafts embodying the town's long standing tradition of the fine craftsmanship. It is possible to walk across the centre of Hida Takayama in about 20 minutes.
Stay: Hida Hotel Plaza - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.