- Limousine Bus Coupon
- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hotel Selan inc dinner, b/fast and transfers - Nagano
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo – Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
New product! This tour has evolved from so many of our clients wanting to enjoy our 14 Day Complete Experience Tour with the addition of the famous snow monkeys of Nagano and the beautiful city called Kanazawa. Highly recommended!
Check-out of the Hotel Selan and board the courtesy shuttle bus back to Nagano Station. From Nagano Station board a Kagayaki bullet train to Kanazawa Station. (65 min)
Your accommodation at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa is a five minute walk from the West Exit of the station.
After check in, spend the afternoon exploring the city of Kanazawa.
Your sightseeing should include a trip to the Omicho Market which is a 15 minute walk from the station, or board the Kanazawa Loop Bus to Musashigatsuji-Omicho Market. (4 mins)
Omicho is the liveliest of all markets in Kanazawa and is popular with the residents of the city. Many of the 170 shops specialise in fresh fish and vegetables. Lovers of seafood will delight in some of the surrounding sushi bars and restaurants that serve fresh seafood from off the coast of Kanazawa. For those who prefer their seafood cooked, tempura and grilled options are available.
For a rare look inside Japan's traditional entertainment culture, make a visit to Kanazawa's famous "Higashi Geisha District" where you can walk down the winding lanes which features rows of old geisha houses. Late in the afternoon and early evening you may see a geisha scampering between appointments in full traditional costume. Shima, a former geisha house, is open for public viewing (9:00-18:00/JPY500) where you can also enjoy a cup of green tea and a traditional Japanese sweet.
Stay: Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.