- Limousine Bus Coupon
- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hotel Selan inc dinner, b/fast and transfers - Nagano
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo – Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
New product! This tour has evolved from so many of our clients wanting to enjoy our 14 Day Complete Experience Tour with the addition of the famous snow monkeys of Nagano and the beautiful city called Kanazawa. Highly recommended!
Today is the first day of your 14 Day Japan Rail Pass.
Check-out of the Shinagawa Prince Hotel and from Shinagawa Station board a JR Yamanote Line train to Tokyo Station. (12 mins) Make your way to the bullet train lines and from Tokyo Station board a Kagayaki bullet train to Nagano. (80 mins)
*The Hotel Selan has been advised that you will board this train and will wait at the exit with a sign board.
Board your waiting courtesy vehicle provided by the Hotel Selan which will take you to the star attraction of Nagano - Zenkoji Temple. Founded over 1,400 years ago, Zenkoji has over 8 million visitors each year.
Your excursion will next take you to the famous snow monkeys of Yudanaka. Here you can marvel at these cute monkeys that bathe every day in the local volcanic bath which has made the area famous. Your courtesy bus will next take you to your accommodation at the Hotel Selan which is located on top of Mt Kosha which is a ski resort in winter but provides amazing views and fresh alpine. Here you can try their Japanese outdoor natural hot spring baths (private rooms available for hire).
*Your stay at the Hotel Selan includes dinner and breakfast daily
Stay: Hotel Selan – 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.