- Limousine Bus Coupon
- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hotel Selan inc dinner, b/fast and transfers - Nagano
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo – Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
New product! This tour has evolved from so many of our clients wanting to enjoy our 14 Day Complete Experience Tour with the addition of the famous snow monkeys of Nagano and the beautiful city called Kanazawa. Highly recommended!
Check out of your accommodation and from Kyoto Station board a Hikari bullet train to Odawara Station. (120 mins)
At Odawara Station, purchase a 3 Day Hakone Free Pass which entitles the holder to 3 days of unlimited travel on a variety of local transport including the unique mountain railway, bus, cable car, ropeway and cruise boat. Use your pass to also gain discounted entry at the regions many hot springs, museums, galleries, gardens, temples and shrines.
From Odawara Station board the Hakone Tozan Bus for Hakone-machi and get off at Hakone Hotel-Mae bus stop. (55 min) Your accommodation at the Hakone Hotel is right outside the bus stop. Make sure you visit the hotel's volcanic onsen (hot spring) which is a perfect way to relax after a busy travel schedule.
Located between Mount Fuji and lzu Peninsula, encircled by forested mountains and deep ravines, extraordinary views (weather permitting) from Hakone of Mount Fuji and the Japan Alps make this a magnificent scene to remember.
Spend the remainder of the day exploring the many sights of this spectacular resort town.
Stay: Hakone Hotel - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.