- 21 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 5 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel - Hakone inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza - Takayama inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Okayama - Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia - Osaka
If you plan to visit Japan just once in your lifetime, our 21 Day Grand Tour of Japan will ensure you see all the major highlights in just one visit.
Check out from your accommodation and from Takayama Station, board the Hida Wide View train to Toyama. (150 mins) Within Toyama Station change trains and board a Tsurugi bullet train to Kanazawa Station. (25 mins)
Your accommodation at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa is a five minute walk from the West Exit of Kanazawa Station.
Kanazawa, often referred to as "little Kyoto", is a lovely seaside town with a number of hidden treasures. After check in, spend the afternoon exploring the city of Kanazawa.
Your sightseeing should include a trip to the Omicho Market which is a 10 minute walk or 3 minute taxi or bus ride from Kanazawa Station. Omicho is the liveliest of all markets in Kanazawa and is popular with the residents of the city. many of the 170 shops specialise in fresh fish and vegetables. Lovers of seafood will delight in some of the surrounding sushi bars and restaurants that serve fresh seafood from off the coast of Kanazawa. For those who prefer their seafood cooked, tempura and grilled options are available.
For a rare look inside Japan's traditional entertainment culture, make a visit to Kanazawa's famous "Higashi Geisha District" where you can walk down the winding lanes which features rows of old geisha houses. Late in the afternoon and early evening you may see a geisha scampering between appointments in full traditional costume. Shima, a former geisha house, is open for public viewing (9am to 6pm) where you can also enjoy a cup of green tea and a traditional Japanese sweet.
Stay: Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.