- 21 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 5 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel - Hakone inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza - Takayama inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Okayama - Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia - Osaka
If you plan to visit Japan just once in your lifetime, our 21 Day Grand Tour of Japan will ensure you see all the major highlights in just one visit.
Continue your exploration of Tokyo by taking a trip to Odaiba - the huge amusement zone where you can enjoy shopping, delicious food, entertainment, and a view of Tokyo Bay simultaneously.
From Shinagawa Station board a JR Yamanote Line train to Shimbashi Station. (7 min) At Shimbashi Station, using your Pasmo Card, board the Yurikamome Line unmanned monorail across the 918 metre span Rainbow Bridge to Daiba Station. (14 min)
Odaiba was built on reclaimed land in the Tokyo Bay in the southeast of Tokyo. This ultra-modern island is home to the Fuji TV Studio, Toyota Motor Company Showcase, Palette Town, Giant Ferris Wheel, the Museum of Maritime Science, Odaiba Marine Park, and the Sega Game Centre. A visit to the Oedo Onsen Monogatari volcanic hot springs (JPY2,700) is an excellent way to soak away the stresses of exhilarating travel. Luxuriate in open air, foot, sand and steam baths, tatami rooms and massage salons. The hot water spouts up naturally from 1400 meters below the surface.
Later in the day, return to Shimbashi Station and then board the JR Yamanote Line to Ueno Station. Use the Central Exit and visit the Ameyoko Ueno Markets which run from Ueno Station to Okachimachi Station. This area has over 500 shops that sell everything from basic foods to high-class imported goods at reasonable prices, and thus it is always crowded with shoppers.
In the nearby Ueno Park, there are a number of places to visit including the first zoo in Japan which is renowned for its giant pandas, the Shinobazu Lake which is famous for its lotus flowers.
Return to your hotel by boarding a JR Yamanote line train from Ueno Station to Shinagawa Station. (14 min)
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 2/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.