- 21 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 5 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel - Hakone inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza - Takayama inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Okayama - Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia - Osaka
If you plan to visit Japan just once in your lifetime, our 21 Day Grand Tour of Japan will ensure you see all the major highlights in just one visit.
Check out of Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia and from Osaka Station board JR local train to Shin-Osaka Station. Change trains within the station and board the Hikari bullet train to Shinagawa Station. (3 hours)
Your accommodation at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel is a two minute walk across the road from Shinagawa Station.
After check-in, return to Shinagawa Station and board the JR Yamanote Line local train to Shinjuku Station, the largest and busiest train station in Japan. From the West Exit walk 10 minutes through the high-rise business district to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office Building to enjoy the commanding views of the city from its 45th story observation deck which is best seen at night! (9:30am-10:30pm / free entry).
Stay: Shinagawa Prince Hotel - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.