- 21 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 5 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel - Hakone inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza - Takayama inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Okayama - Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia - Osaka
If you plan to visit Japan just once in your lifetime, our 21 Day Grand Tour of Japan will ensure you see all the major highlights in just one visit.
Continue your exploration of Osaka with a visit to the city's most prominent symbol, Osaka Castle, built by Hideyoshi Toyotomi, who succeeded in unifying the entire country in the 16th Century. The inside of the castle has been made into a museum which has a number of exhibits celebrating Japan's samurai history. A panoramic view of Osaka City can be seen from the observation deck on the 8th floor. The castle grounds now form a large tree-filled park. Only a 15 minute walk from Morinomiya Station on all lines or Tanimachi 4-chome Subway Station.
Take a 60-minute cruise on the "Aqua Liner" waterbus from the Osaka Castle harbour (where it will also return). Osaka is a "water city" where its people and culture have benefited by this access to water since ancient times. The tour through waterways presents views of Osaka Castle from every angle, Tenmangu Shrine, Nakanoshima Island, etc. The boat cruise starts at three piers, Osakajo, Tenmabashi and Yodyabashi every 30 minutes from 10:00am to 7:30pm (round-trip JPY 1,700).
Stay: Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia -2/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.