- 21 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 5 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel - Hakone inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza - Takayama inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Okayama - Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia - Osaka
If you plan to visit Japan just once in your lifetime, our 21 Day Grand Tour of Japan will ensure you see all the major highlights in just one visit.
From Okayama Station board the Hikari bullet train to Himeji Station. (20 min)
Himeji Castle is the star attraction as one of Japan's most magnificent castles. History has been kind as it is one of the few castles that has never been destroyed by wars, fire or earthquake. Himeji Castle, known as the "White Heron" due to its white plaster fireproof walls, is a national treasure and a World Heritage site.
A free tour of Himeji Castle is available for English speaking visitors. Please note that reservations are not accepted for this service. Inquire when you purchase your admission tickets. Allow about 1 hour and a half for the tour.
From the station, the castle is either a 15 minute walk or a 5 minute local bus ride. It is open daily from 9am til 4pm and an entrance fee of JPY 600 applies.
In the evening, from Himeji Station board the Hikari bullet train back to Okayama Station.
Stay: Hotel Granvia Okayama - 2/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.