- 21 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Nikko World Heritage Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 5 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel - Hakone inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza - Takayama inc b/fast
- 2 nights at the Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Okayama - Okayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 2 nights at the Hotel Vischio Osaka by Granvia - Osaka
If you plan to visit Japan just once in your lifetime, our 21 Day Grand Tour of Japan will ensure you see all the major highlights in just one visit.
Check out of your accommodation and from JR Kyoto Station and board the Hikari or Kodama bullet train to Shin-Osaka Station (14 min) change trains here and board the Hikari bullet train to Okayama Station. (50 min)
Your accommodation at the Hotel Granvia Okayama is one minute walk, directly connected to the station.
After check-in, commence exploring the city of Okayama. Okayama is home to the magnificent landscape garden of Korakuen - another of Japan's three most beautiful gardens. The garden, covering about 14 ha., was completed in 1700. It contains rustic tea arbours, extensive lawns, lovely ponds, graceful groves, and peaceful hills, lanes and streams. All are tastefully arranged to harmonize with the surrounding hill and mountain. The maple trees, cherry and Japanese apricot groves offer beautiful seasonal contrasts.
Okayama Castle is a 3 minute walk from the south exit of Korakuen Garden, and was originally constructed in the 16th century. The four-storied donjon was rebuilt in 1966, which displays many relics of local history. Okayama Castle is sometimes referred to as the Crow Castle due to its black exterior.
You might also want to visit the Hayashibara Museum of Art, a 5 minute walk from Okayama Castle, exhibits over 10,000 works of swords, armour, fine arts and calligraphy. The museum was established in 1964.
Stay: Hotel Granvia Okayama - 1/2
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.