- Limousine Bus Coupon
- 14 Day Japan Rail Pass
- JPY 1,500 Pasmo Card for use on the non JR trains
- Tokyo Guided Morning Tour
- Ainokura & Shirakawago Tour
- Kyoto Guided Morning Tour
- 4 nights at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel - Tokyo
- 2 nights at the Hotel MyStays Premier Kanazawa - Kanazawa
- 2 nights at the Hida Hotel Plaza inc b/fast - Takayama
- 2 nights at the Hotel Granvia Hiroshima - Hiroshima
- 3 nights at the Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo - Kyoto
- 2 nights at the Hakone Hotel inc b/fast - Hakone
Frequently our clients tell us they want to visit Japan for "a little bit over two weeks". If this sounds familiar then our 16 Day Splendid Tour of Japan may be suitable.
Today is the final day of your 14 Day Japan Rail Pass.
Check-out of the Hakone Hotel and leave your luggage in storage at the porter's desk for your later return.
Spend your last morning in Hakone completing any final sightseeing or shopping.
Later, return to collect your luggage and board the Hakone Tozan bus back to Odawara Station. (55 min) From Odawara Station board a Kodama or Hikari bullet train to Shinagawa Station. (30 min) Change trains and board the Narita Express Train to Narita International Airport. (70 min)
*Please note all airport trains must be reserved in advance.
Be sure to check in for your scheduled flight at least 2 hours prior to its departure.
Japan Package Tours will be happy to prepare you a personalised itinerary to suit your budget and preferences.
Contact us now for a no-obligation quotation.